- Manage & maintain the historic Glen Williams Town Hall building
- Host and oversee the “Canada Day in the Glen” celebrations with thanks to a myriad of dedicated volunteers
- Host monthly seniors’ dinners provided by a group of dedicated volunteers
- Host the annual Glen Williams Children’s Christmas Party – again with the help of dedicated volunteers
- Host the Glen Williams portion of “Light Up the Hills” in the Sheila Law Parkette on December 1st.
- Host Earth Day “Clean up the Glen”
- Support the Candlelight Tribute by providing the candles laid at the Glen Cenotaph by the students of the Glen Williams School
- Provide and lay the “Hamlet of Glen Williams” wreath for Remembrance Day service at the Glen Cenotaph
- Provide the flags at the Cenotaph
- Financially support the annual “Norm Bigg” Rotary Christmas Dinner
- Choose the Glen Williams “Citizen of the Year”
- Continue the Town Hall Board Millennium project of unique street signage throughout the Glen by supplementing the on-going cost to the Town of Halton Hills
- Provided the finances required to create the Sheila Law Parkette and continue to maintain the benches and gardens.
- Provided and maintains the Glen Williams tourist sign at Confederation & Main
- Hold our annual fundraising shrub and tree sale with the support of Sheridan Nurseries (for more than 40 years)
So much of what makes Glen Williams the unique and special place it is comes from the history of community spirit born within the walls of our historic Town Hall.
All those who have participated in the many initiatives of the Glen Williams Town Hall Board over the more than 100 years know the satisfaction that has come from their involvement in continuing the legacy of the this historic building.
– COME OUT TO OUR MONTHLY MEETING AND FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED –